Dr. Westmoreland initially loved the surgical aspect and excitement of delivering babies. After entering private practice, she then realized the joy she experiences from practicing medicine truly lies in the long-term relationships she forms with her patients.
Dr. Holly Westmoreland graduated from Conroe High School, then earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Texas-Austin. She then completed medical school and her residency program at UTMB-Galveston. Upon completion of her boards and obtaining board certification, Dr. Westmoreland returned to the Conroe/Woodlands area in order to bring her family “home.”
- Undergraduate Degree: UT Austin
- Medical School Attended: UTMB Galveston
- Residency: UTMB Galveston
- Board Certification Date: 2006
- Methodist the Woodlands Hospital
- Dr. Westmoreland has four children who keep her busy when she is not working; and, who all enjoy being near their grandparents and extended family.
- Dr. Westmoreland spends her rare free time riding and showing her Arabian horses.