Dr. Everson is a board-certified OB/GYN physician. After completing her training at Northwestern University in Chicago, she moved to New York City where she was in private practice for several years at both Mount Sinai Medical Center and New York Hospital–Cornell.
Dr. Everson moved to The Woodlands and joined Dr. Syal in August of 2004. She has pursued special professional interests in the management and treatment of normal and high-risk pregnancies, pelvic pain, endometriosis, hormone dysfunction, adolescent care, gynecologic surgery, and menstrual problems. The passion Dr. Everson has in obstetrics and gynecology shines through in all areas of care she provides to her patients.
From adolescence through the reproductive years and then through menopause, Dr. Everson chose her career because of her passion to care for women in all aspects of their lives. From adolescence through the reproductive years and on into menopause, Dr. Everson finds great satisfaction in caring for women. Her days are diverse – from working in the office and providing routine care and preventive care, to delivering babies, and performing surgery at the hospital – Dr. Everson appreciates all of the aspects associated with caring for her patients.
- Undergraduate Degree: Georgetown University (Washington, D.C.)
- Graduated: 1992
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine (Washington, D.C.)
- Graduation Date: 1996
- Residency: Northwestern University (Chicago, Illinois)
- Graduation Date: 2000
- Board Certification Date: 2002
- Memorial Hermann at the Woodlands
- Married with 2 sons and 1 daughter.
- She absolutely loves her time with family and being part of her children’s activities. Time with friends is also important to Dr. Everson and she enjoys reading, skiing, and swimming. Additionally, she is very enthusiastic about travel, especially to beautiful Colorado or to enjoy various beaches from here to Florida. RV trips with her family to Disney, the Grand Canyon and exploring Texas with family and friends are also on the list.
- Dr. Everson is compelled to contribute to the community by way of pro bono work and is involved in fundraising in conjunction with a wide variety of charity events in The Woodlands. her family, the community and all of our staff are very proud of the specific work she has done to raise several hundred thousand dollars for The Community Clinic allowing them to hire a full time physician.