A Clinically-proven Treatment to Alternative Medication!
If you have been “let down” by Viagra or other Oral ED medications, or if you are seeking an evidence-based, clinically proven alternative to ED drugs the ESWT ED Treatment is for you. The ESWT ED protocol has proven to be a safe and effective alternative treatment to Viagra and other oral ED medications.
- Short-term increase of blood flow caused by vasodilation and massage,
- Long-term improvement of blood flow caused by formation of new blood vessels (angiogenesis),
- Lymphatic drainage effect, drainage and wash out of toxins,
- Relaxation of Fibrotic structures (septum),
- Strengthening of the connective tissue leads to an improvement in elasticity and firmness of the skin,
- Improved sexual performance.
Subcellular effects of ESWT
- Increased permeability of the cell membrane,
- Lesions of the cytoskeleton,
- Changes to the mitochondria endoplasmic reticulum and nuclear membrane of the cell that lead to apoptosis.
Mechanism of Action
- Mechanical injury from shockwave initiates wound healing process,
- Wound healing cascade initiates angiogenesis (new blood supply).
Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Advantages Over Other ED Treatments
As opposed to oral ED medications, and most other erectile Dysfunction treatments, ESWT:
- Is drug-free and surgery-free,
- Is completely non-invasive, and has little or no known side effects,
- Is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 15-20 minutes,
- Provides long-lasting results with little or no downtime.
Frequently Asked Questions
As you age, the blood vessels in your penis break down. The ESWT protocol uses high frequency acoustical waves to stimulate the temporary increase in blood flow to the penis. The resulting improved blood flow helps any man to obtain stronger and more sustainable erections.
Any Man Seeking Male Enhancement – You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from the ESWT.
ESWT physicians are reporting that over 80% of men are receiving the ESWT Therapy saw an improvement in their overall erectile dysfunction.
Shockwaves are produced with several different types of modalities, the most common being electromagnetic and pneumatic (compressed air) in physical therapy devices.
A device sends an acoustic wave through the distal end of an applicator, creating force that is absorbed by tissue. The force of the sound wave is measured in bars which can be translated into energy/size of area or mj/mm2.
The gently pulsating waves of ESWT (Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy)™ promote increased blood flow by breaking up the micro plaque in the arteries that feed the penis. This activates the body’s healing response which results in growth factors being recruited to the penile tissue. These growth factors then wake up the body’s stem cells which are tasked with regenerating tissue and forming new blood vessels. This improvement in blood flow and new tissue regeneration results in stronger, harder and more sustainable erections.
Ask your provider if Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy is right for you*.
* Individual results may vary.