About Dr. Westmoreland
Dr. Westmoreland initially loved the surgical aspect and excitement of delivering babies. After entering private practice, she then realized the joy she experiences from practicing medicine truly lies in the long-term relationships she forms with her patients.
Dr. Holly Westmoreland graduated from Conroe High School, then earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Texas-Austin. She then completed medical school and her residency program at UTMB-Galveston. Upon completion of her boards and obtaining board certification, Dr. Westmoreland returned to the Conroe/Woodlands area in order to bring her family “home.”
- Undergraduate Degree: UT Austin
- Medical School Attended: UTMB Galveston
- Residency: UTMB Galveston
- Board Certification Date: 2006
Dr. Westmoreland was voted “Best OB/GYN” on Woodlands Online’s Best of The Woodlands numerous times since 2011.
- Methodist the Woodlands Hospital
- Dr. Westmoreland has four children who keep her busy when she is not working; and, who all enjoy being near their grandparents and extended family.
- Dr. Westmoreland spends her rare free time riding and showing her Arabian horses.