About Dr. Everson
Dr. Everson is a board certified OBGYN physician and is a fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
She was raised in the Midwest and then traveled East to attend Georgetown University in Washington DC for her undergraduate and medical school training. She graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry in 1992, and then from Georgetown University Medical School in 1996. She received numerous honors and awards throughout her education and decided to pursue a career in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
She moved to Chicago for residency training at Northwestern Memorial Hospital where she was selected to be Chief Administrative Resident. After residency in 2000, she moved to New York City where she was in private practice for several years at both Mount Sinai Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital/Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Everson moved to The Woodlands, Texas in 2004 where she has been in private practice at Woodlands OBGYN Associates with Dr. Raj Syal and Dr. Holly Westmoreland. Dr. Everson and her husband are actively involved in many aspects of the community with their three children and extended family.
Dr. Everson chose her career in obstetrics and gynecology because of her passion to care for women in all aspects of their lives. From adolescence through the reproductive years and into menopause, she appreciates the various challenges different phases of life present.
Her days are diverse-providing routine and preventive care, managing a wide variety of gynecological and obstetrical problems, delivering babies and performing surgery. She has pursued many professional interests including the management and deliveries of normal and high-risk pregnancies, pelvic pain, endometriosis, hormone dysfunction, adolescent care, contraception, gynecologic surgery and menstrual problems.
- Undergraduate Degree:
Georgetown University (Washington, D.C.) – Graduated: 1992
- Medical School:
Georgetown University School of Medicine (Washington, D.C.) – Graduation Date: 1996
Northwestern University (Chicago, Illinois) – Graduation Date: 2000
- Board Certification Date: 2002
- Methodist the Woodlands Hospital
- Married with 2 sons and 1 daughter.
- She absolutely loves her time with family and being part of her children’s activities. Time with friends is also important to Dr. Everson and she enjoys reading, skiing, and swimming. Additionally, she is very enthusiastic about travel, especially to beautiful Colorado or to enjoy various beaches from here to Florida. RV trips with her family to Disney, the Grand Canyon and exploring Texas with family and friends are also on the list.
- Dr. Everson is compelled to contribute to the community by way of pro bono work and is involved in fundraising in conjunction with a wide variety of charity events in The Woodlands. her family, the community and all of our staff are very proud of the specific work she has done to raise several hundred thousand dollars for The Community Clinic allowing them to hire a full time physician.